Anchor Sober Living provides a safe, structured and supportive community in Johns Creek, GA.
Phone: (678) 900-6103
Address: 601 Cameron Bridge Way
Johns Creek, GA 30022
The Anchor Program is a recommended 6-month structured program, but you are welcome to stay longer if needed.
Rules & Regulations:
– Required to be Drug and Alcohol Free
– Safe and Structured Community
– Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
– Weekly Community meetings
– Weekly Check-ins With Staff
– Community Outings
– Minimum 5 peer-support meetings
– Foundation for LIFE skills program
– Members must be either employed, actively searching, volunteering, or enrolled in an IOP program or school within the first 30 days of admittance to the program.
– Members are required to keep a clean-living environment and follow all house rules.
Our Executive Director has worked in treatment facilities in and around the Atlanta area. He is also a recovering person himself. He knows and understands the struggles that an early recovering person goes through. Our Executive Director has gone through the treatment and sober living community process himself, and knows first hand the benefits that a sober living community can do for ones life in sobriety.
The Program Director has been in recovery since 2015. He too went through sober living. He says during sober living he learned the skills needed to integrate back into society. Going through sober living has given him some of his greatest memories and best of friends. Most importantly he notes that sober living helped save his life for without it he would not be where he is today.